This job has been closed.
Whats in it for you
- Development opportunity
- 30 days holiday including Bank holidays, rising with length of service
- Matched pensions scheme up to 5%
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Colleague discount cards
- SAYE scheme
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the IT team for an IT Technician.
You will be responsible for
providing high quality support to internal colleagues and general user & device administration regarding the use of company mobile phones. Identifying areas for improvement and bringing about development change to the system.
You will need
- To be readily able to understand and relay technical jargon into meaningful communications - to ensure a common understanding amongst both business colleagues and technical areas.
- To balance several tasks across the support area, including liaison with third parties as well as with colleagues within Booker IT and the wider Booker Group.
- A sense of urgency enabling you to prioritise and escalate to other colleagues and senior managers should situations occur that require further focus or specialism.
- To be able to analyse how the systems and processes work, as well as adhering to rigorous testing procedures.
The ideal candidate will be reliable and efficient and have the ability to work within a strict control environment. The role will suit an individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, logical, possesses an eye for detail and is able to manage and balance workload tasks to completion.