The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Barton Moss, Eccles
Administrator - Property
The job has expired.
What's in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free eye test when you spend £50 or more. You can also save 30% when you spend £50 or more on glasses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- Exclusive access to discounted RAC breakdown cover rates
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package
About the role
We have exciting opportunities within our Property Department for someone looking to develop their administration skills in a fast paced and critical area. Supporting the business with the general administration of delivering property, maintenance and building services to the estate.
You will be responsible for
- First point of contact for all branch property enquiries.
- General administration duties including, diary management, meetings, arranging access, liaising with suppliers and contractors.
- Support the Property Team with the upkeep of relevant property management, estate records.
- Administer the purchase order process, accruals process and code invoices and resolve queries where possible in conjunction with Finance.
- Raising capital expenditure requests (“capex”) as directed.
- Work with finance department, Property Team and others as required to resolve all queries relating to the financial management of the estate and the various work streams and escalate where appropriate.
- Support the Property Manager and the wider Property Team in all matters relating to the efficient property management of the Booker estate.
- Assist Property Team with the administration of the telemetry Cash & Carry estate forklift truck fleet, updating business centre MHE operator records and producing new operator log-on cards as required.
You will need
- Organised and Team player
- IT proficient & knowledge of SAP
- Good communicator
- Resilience and tenacity
- Aware of processes within an operational retail/wholesale estate.
About The Company
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro Wholesale, Booker Retail Partners, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Best Food Logistics. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*