The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Equity House, Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough,
Administrator - Central Billing
This job has been closed.
What's in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free eye test when you spend £50 or more. You can also save 30% when you spend £50 or more on glasses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- Exclusive access to discounted RAC breakdown cover rates
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package
About the role
Do you have great Customer Service Skills? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Booker Group as an Administrator, within one of our Finance Teams. As an integral part of our Central Billing Team, you will be based at our head office, in Wellingborough, working in a Team of Three.
You will be responsible for
- The accurate and timely input of customer account details onto the system (Using SAP and Excel)
- Communicating effectively with over 100 suppliers by phone and email, informing Suppliers of Customer Requirements.
- Liaising with Customers, providing excellent Customer Service and query resolution.
- Dealing with Invoice queries and reconciliation.
- Utilising attention to detail to work in an environment where data integrity, GDPR and accuracy is vital.
- Working in a proactive way, supporting the team as a key member.
- Liaise with internal colleagues/Stakeholders from a variety of departments.
You will need
- Great Customer Service skills, both via phone and email.
- Good communication skills, as you will be dealing with Suppliers and Customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions when required to both Suppliers and Customers.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office and basic Excel is required, as work will involve maintaining spreadsheets.
- Previous Accounts experience is desirable, due to reconciliation of supplier statements.
About The Company
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro Wholesale, Booker Retail Partners, Booker Direct and Best Food Logistics. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*