The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Edison Road, Elm Farm Industrial Estate BEDFORD
Front of House Co-ordinator Part Time
This job has been closed.
What's in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free eye test when you spend £50 or more. You can also save 30% when you spend £50 or more on glasses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- Exclusive access to discounted RAC breakdown cover rates
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package
About the role
This is a part time vacancy working 24.5 hours Monday 07:30 - 17:30, Saturday 07:30 - 16:30, Sunday 08:00 - 16:00
You will support the Customer Service Supervisor to ensure that our customers needs are exceeded at all times. You could find yourself dealing with customers on reception, settling invoices in our pay points, providing fast efficient service on our checkouts or may be working with other members of the store team in other departments. No two days will be the same but what you will get is a great sense of fulfilment and you will find yourself at the heart of our customer experience.
You will be responsible for
Supporting the Customer Service Supervisor in their duties. This will involve ensuring that all of our due diligence relating to customer accounts are accurate and up to date so an eye for detail is essential.
Providing an environment where we deliver fast efficient service to our customers so you will be dynamic and show a real passion for customer satisfaction.
Taking ownership of the customer service operation in the absence of the Customer Service Supervisor.
You will need
An ability to lead from the front and be able to prioritise your workload.
Great communication skills as you will be dealing with our valued customers as well as other areas of the store operation.
Energy and drive so that you can lead from the front when it comes to delivering fast and efficient service.
A good eye for detail as you will be involved with various administrative duties.
About The Company
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro Wholesale, Booker Retail Partners, Booker Direct and Best Food Logistics. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*