National Account Coordinator
Whats in it for you
Apart from your salary, you’ll receive 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays / rising to 33 days after 12 months in the role) and be entitled to join our company contributory pension scheme where we’ll match your contribution up to 5%.
You’ll also receive a Discount Card with 10% off at all Booker & Makro stores plus special discount days over the course of the year of up to 20%. After six months in the role, you’ll also be eligble to receive our Tesco Employee Discount Card. There’s also our Save As You Earn scheme which you can join each year which allows you to save tax free with the option to buy company shares at a discounted rate (T’s&C’s apply).
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our National Accounts Team, as a National Account Coordinator. As a member of the National Accounts team, you will contribute to the development clear lines of communication between Booker Retail Partners and our National Accounts, supporting the smooth delivery of range changes and promotional execution. This role will be split between Harefield and Waterloo.
You will be responsible for
- Providing reporting to key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Category Management and Space Planning teams in both Booker Retail Partners and National Accounts to ensure all major change is co-ordinated and fits together in a deliverable plan
- Coordinate promotional campaigns between Booker Retail Partners and National Accounts
- Liaise with IT on system set up in Booker Retail Partners and National Accounts
- Support with the management of product range
- Work with Booker Retail Partners and National Accounts to identify New Product Development (NPD) opportunities
- Support with NPD implementation
- Support seasonal campaign builds and opportunities to enhance the National Accounts offer
- Act as key liaison for Booker, Category Managers and Supply teams
- Set up weekly meeting with Booker and Category Managers
- Set up weekly meetings with category managers to liaise on promoted lines and NPD
- Support account transfers and ensuring completion of paperwork
- Coordinating site opening and closing requirements with BRP
- Support the National Account Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Account
You will need
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience of a similar role where you have managed multiple layers of stakeholders. Previous experience could be as an Accounts Manager, Key Accounts Manager, Multiple Accounts Manager, Sales Manager, Retail Development Manager, Business Development Manager or other complex accounts coordination role.
In addition, you’ll need to have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, the ability to build strong working relationships across multiple levels, commercial awareness, understanding of consumer retail, experience of implementing change and managing performance.
Due to the nature of the role, it’s essential you have a full driving licence. At times, there may be a requirement for overnight stays.
About The Company
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Booker Retail Partners, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*