Whats in it for you
Apart from your salary and holiday pay, you will be entitled to join our company contributory pension scheme where we’ll match your contribution up to 5%.
You’ll also receive:
- a discount card with 10% off at all Booker & Makro stores plus special discount days over the course of the year of up to 20%.
- As part of the Tesco group, you will also receive a Tesco Colleagues Discount card.
- There’s also our Save As You Earn scheme which you can join each year which allows you to save tax free with the option to buy company shares at a discounted rate (T’s&C’s apply).
- In addition a discretionary bonus scheme and the potential for career progression.
About the role
Range planner to develop and design the merchandising layouts for Booker business centres.
You will be responsible for
- Producing timely detailed store layouts that maximise Booker sales, profit and customer satisfaction
- Ensure that the layouts comply with all current legislation including fire regulation, customer and colleague safety.
- Building strong working relationships with both internal departments and business centres
- Working with the Store Refit team to identify opportunities to maximise sales and customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with the operational and commercial teams to maximise store efficiency
- Ensuring that branches are surveyed and space recorded correctly so that accurate plans can be produced
You will need
- Experience of working in a retail/wholesale environment.
- An eye for detail and be well organised.
- The ability to challenge and influence internal departments and business centres, whilst growing strong relationships with them
- To be positive and have effective communication skills
About The Company
Booker Group is the UK’s leading food & drink wholesaler comprising of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud, Chef Direct and Booker India. With over 200 stores nationwide the combined Group serve over 1.5 million independent business customers.